ScreenSifter is a unique tool designed to dramatically enhance the productivity and depth of RNAi screening analysis. Its user-friendly interface empowers any biologist with the ability to ask complex bioinformatics questions.
- Tutorial 1: Create Project, Screen, Upload Raw Data, Normalize, and Save
- Tutorial 2: Visualization of Biological Data
- Tutorial 3: Compare Screen Data Tables
- Tutorial 4: Quality Control of the Screens
- Tutorial 5: Hit Identifications
- Tutorial 6: On-Target Analysis
- Tutorial 7: High Content Screen Analysis